Does any of this sound familiar to you?
- Do you dread nap or bedtime?
- Has your bed become the family bed and it is no longer working for you?
- Are naps no longer happening, or perhaps have never happened?
- Is it the middle of the night and you are desperate for your child to go to sleep but do not know what to do?
- Are you exhausted and frustrated?
Do you have to:
- Rock, bounce, hold, pat or swing your child to sleep?
- Lay down with or be near your child in order for them to go to sleep?
- Nurse or bottle feed your baby down to sleep?
If you and your family are ready to get a good night's sleep but you just can not bear to leave your child alone to cry then I can help by providing gentle and personalized guidance and support. There is no "one size fits all" solution but instead I work to help create a plan that is inclusive of your parenting philosophy, your needs and goals, as well as your child's temperament. I can work with you to help you explore all your options.
I am a Gentle Sleep Coach(SM) trained and certified by Kim West, a.k.a. The Sleep Lady®, and I work with families of children 4 months - 6 years to help their little sleepyheads learn to be independent sleepers.
Let me help you get the the peaceful nights and the calm days that you deserve with your children.
©Copyright 2013 | thelittlesleepyhead.com | All Rights Reserved